What doesn't kill, makes it merrier! We've up the stakes on our Christmas specials and let you enjoy not double, but TRIPLE the fun! That's right, folks!
1. After Server Maintenance, from December 15, 2011 to January 5, 2012 EST(GMT-5), the items with the 2x exp effects such as Double Exp Cards (30 minutes), Double Skill Exp Cards (30 minutes), and Pet's Double Exp Cards (30 minutes) will deliver a 3x exp effect.
2. The items with speedup effects such as Collecting Speedup Cards (30 minutes) and Facture Speedup Cards (30 minutes) will offer players much quicker effects.
3. After Server Maintenance, from December 15, 2011 to January 5, 2012 EST(GMT-5), players can obtain a Xmas Area Ticket when they buy the Lucky Bag. With Xmas Area Ticket, players can go to find the NPC "Xmas Angel" in the Angel Lyceum (163. 84) and enter the [Xmas Area] for the following 24 hours.
Players can obtain a Xmas Area Ticket when they buy the following Lucky Bag.
4. After Server Maintenance, from December 15, 2011 to January 5, 2012 EST(GMT-5), pets can obtain certain extra exp to deposit in Exp Stones and Carat Exp Diamonds. (Only Exp Stones which are used after the event has started will enjoy the effect.)
1. Whether you give the Xmas Area Ticket to Xmas Angel or use it yourself, it will still have the same effect.
2. Each of the four factions owns their own Aikiba Areas. Players can use Mark Stone or Mark Portal Scroll in these Xmas Areas.
3. Players are unable to go to the Xmas Area unless they have first graduated from the Angel Lyceum and chosen a faction.
4. Once the ticket's valid duration has ended, players will return to the Area Hut by defeating monsters or collecting materials. If they wish to return to the Xmas Area , then they must use another ticket. Otherwise, Angels will go back home with the help of the Executive Clerk.
5. Exp Stones' upper limit of exp will not change, even if players have used them before the event started.
6. Should there be any changes we suggest that you please visit the official website to find out the latest information about this event.
7. The Xmas Area is designed for players Level 61 to 154. Once above 154, EXP gained will be diminished.
8. IGG reserves the right to final interpretation of all rules and rewards, as well as the right to amend or remove any and all rules, restrictions and rewards without prior notice.
Please login the game for the information.
The Angels Online Team